Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Almost there

I have just a few more rows to knit:) oh, yes, i'm iva, and i'm frequently told that i looked better with longer hair, that's why i'm here:) i'm using some cheap(ish) yarn that i have bought here, in croatia. i'm holding 2 strands together, one is fuzzy 100% acrylic, other is plain blue, 15%wool, 85% acrylic. i hope i'll finish it today, but i must say that it looks better in knitty then on my head. Proof is here (click for bigger:):

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I had to modify pattern a bit, since my gauge is 12st/4", but i think it worked just fine:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang W. said...

I like it. I love the color!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I love your wig - Blue is a great color! Looks very cool!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home