Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I cast on today


I was in starting some laundry putting away some yarn. So I looked though what I had and found a partially used skein from dh's favorite grandma who only crocheted, but did it a lot. It said to me make me into the Hallowig, so I pulled it out in the school room in the middle of school, pulled needles out of the drawer and cast on. One day I will get that room for my crafts. for the present the two oldest at home have confiscated it.

I only got two rows done today. I have four other projects I am in the midst of, actively working on. Two KAL's (no more than 3 days on one and 10 on the other) and one exchange.

I am making a light lavender. My 13 year old son agreed it would make a great wig, too, the 10 and 7 year old were not so convinced.

Photograph in the house it looked blue, out side was closer but a little too light or washed out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Claudia said...

Great color for the wig! I see you are using Denise needles. My favorites for felting projects!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home