Friday, September 29, 2006

Just Checking In - TGIF

Hey Y'all -

Just wanted to send a quick wave from Buford, GA. Thank goodness it's Friday. I am so happy that we have this many knitters on board. Please share your pictures on your progress. I finally found some funky yarn - Caron Simply Soft Brites - that I am going to use for a second wig:

caron brites
I bought the BRIGHT green and I'll probably double-strand it and use a smaller size needle to make it a bit sturdier. I wasn't happy with the "floppyness" of the first wig I made - I think it was just too soft. I should have used acrylic. Oh well...

Thought I'd keep you updated. As soon as I start the second one, I'll post some pix.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Claudia.

PS: I added a counter for us and I found this cool skull clock for the side bar. Can you make out what time it is? Hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home