Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Finished!!!

Hallowig01
wig1
I was beginning to think that I had forgotten totally how to read and therefore how to follow a pattern in knitting this wig, I started and stopped three times! Overall, I'm pleased with the effect of the dark roots, both yarns are the ultra-sexy Red Heart acrylic, but it works for this country girl. I almost frogged her when trying to figure out what the heck everyone was talking about with the knit 3 becoming the first purl, derrrr?

Never mind, I just finished her up, uglies, errors and all, and decided she was as good as she was going to be. Her name is Lula Mae. She likes ramen noodles, rhinestones, a good demolition derby, and boys with cameros. Favorite song: Free Bird, of course!

4 Comments:

Blogger A. M. Warnke said...

Oh how cute all that she has picke out!!!

The wig looks nice as well. I still have not cast on the second one for my son in school colors.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Lula Mae - Your wig looks just darling and it matches your freckles ;-) You are such a hoot!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Olaf said...

It's really quite squashy!

9:57 AM  
Blogger velmalikevelvet said...

i especially like the bio; is she single (and slutty, right)? ;)

trying to wrap mine up by tonight.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home